- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- The Winning Help Desk Strategy = Insourced + Outsourced Solutions
- Edge Consolidation Delivers Peace of Mind for IT
- [Tech Brief] It's All About the End User
- [eGuide] Designing a Continuous Response Architecture
Conexant Systems, Inc.
About This Company:
Conexant Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of solutions for imaging, video, audio, and Internet access applications, and holds leadership positions in the major segments it addresses. The company's businesses consist of Imaging and PC Media (IPM), and Broadband Access (BBA). The IPM group is focused on delivering innovative solutions for imaging, video, and audio applications, and analog modems that enable cost-effective Internet connectivity. Its product portfolio includes a comprehensive suite of imaging solutions for fax machines, MFPs, and digital photo frames. Additional products include components and solutions for PCTV and video surveillance applications, and a broad range of audio products for PCs, speakers, and audio subsystems. The BBA group provides central office and customer premises equipment system solutions for xDSL networks worldwide, including growth markets for VDSL and ADSL residential gateways with integrated voice and wireless networking capabilities. Conexant is a fabless semiconductor company headquartered in California.