- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- How IT Can Be a Hero to the Disconnected Road Warrior
- SanDisk SSD Deployment Case Study
- Implementing Software-Defined Security with CloudPassage Halo
- Five New Laws of Anti-malware Protection: Keep Up with Evolving Threats
About This Company:
InformationWeek is the leading multimedia Business Technology brand providing CIOs and IT decision makers with unique perspective and tools that work in lock step with their decision making process - from the setting of business strategies to the evaluation and recommendation of technology solutions. Through its cross-media platform, which includes online sites, magazine, events and research, InformationWeek provides editorial content developed by both journalists and CIO and IT peers delivered when and how they want it, 24/7. The InformationWeek audience of more than 2 million buyers includes CIOs, IT executives and business managers who span across industries, job titles, company sizes and global borders.