- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- 5 Considerations - Migrating to an Enterprise-Class Hybrid Cloud for Government
- Cloud Paves Way for Big Changes
- Delivering Enterprise Information Securely on Android, Apple iOS and Microsoft Windows Tablets and Smartphones
- Threat Intelligence Defined
About This Company:
ScriptLogic Corporation, headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, is a leader in network administration software for Microsoft Windows-based networks. ScriptLogic solutions virtually eliminate administration errors, shrink overhead and manage system updates faster and more efficiently - improving enterprise productivity and freeing scarce IT resources to be applied to more business-critical tasks.
Software solutions from ScriptLogic Corporation are used every day on Windows servers and desktops around the world.
With more than 20,000 customers using ScriptLogic solutions to manage approximately 5.1 million desktops and 122,000 servers, ScriptLogic benefits any size network in any industry. ScriptLogic customers, including 71% of the Fortune 500, experience immediate productivity boosts in their IT departments while reducing costs. ScriptLogic's customer base includes small businesses, healthcare organizations, government agencies, educational institutions and proactive resellers and integrators.
All Assets From ScriptLogic
Perspective Network Management Solution | January 2010
Help Desk Authority | November 2009
Patch Authority Ultimate | November 2009
Active Administrator Version 5.0.1 - Active Directory Management | November 2009
Desktop Authority | November 2009
Deploy the Whole Desktop with Desktop Authority | July 2008