- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Device Fingerprinting ? Low-Friction, BYOD Authentication
- Secure Application Delivery for a Mobile Workforce
- Top-Down Security and the Security Life Cycle
- Are Insurers Ready For The Nextgen Digital Consumer Experience?
About This Company:
Permessa delivers industry-leading technology solutions that enable enterprises to manage their email, IM and collaboration software. Permessa's highly flexible, scalable products provide a security-rich messaging and collaborative environment that enables IT to proactively control and optimize their IBM Lotus Notes, Domino, Sametime, QuickPlace, and Microsoft Exchange networks. With Permessa, companies can dramatically reduce messaging costs, increase service quality and enforce compliance and business policies throughout their organization.
Combining industry expertise with the world's most successful companies and comprehensive messaging capabilities, Permessa collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses. For more than 15 years, Permessa has served a world-class group of organizations that include global 1000 corporations such as JPMorgan Chase, HSBC, Bank One, ABN AMRO Bank, Zurich Financial Services, IBM, CSC, Henkel, Novartis, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Schering, Linde Gas and GlaxoSmithKline.
All Assets From Permessa Corporation
6 Best Practices Address Email Management, Costs | June 2008
Six Best Practices That Reduce Email Overload And Costs | January 2000