- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- 5 Considerations - Migrating to an Enterprise-Class Hybrid Cloud for Government
- State of Encryption & Key Mgmt: Where to find your security gaps and how fill them
- Securing Enterprise Applications
- The Human Factor: How Attacks Exploit People as the Weakest Link in Security
About This Company:
CommScope, Inc. (NYSE: CTV www.commscope.com) is a world leader in infrastructure solutions for communication networks. Through its Andrew Solutions brand it is a global leader in radio frequency subsystem solutions for wireless networks. Through its SYSTIMAX� and Uniprise brands, CommScope is a world leader in network infrastructure solutions, delivering a complete end-to-end physical layer solution, including cables and connectivity, enclosures, intelligent software, and network design services for business enterprise applications. It is also the premier manufacturer of coaxial cable for broadband cable television networks and one of the leading North American providers of environmentally secure cabinets for DSL and FTTN applications. Backed by strong research and development, CommScope combines technical expertise and proprietary technology with global manufacturing capability to provide customers with infrastructure solutions for evolving global communications networks in more than 100 countries around the world.