- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Using Anomalies in Crash Reports to Detect Unknown Threats
- Stop Attackers from Getting What They Want with Context-Based Authentication
- Delivering Enterprise Information Securely on Android, Apple iOS and Microsoft Windows Tablets and Smartphones
- Top-Down Security & the Security Life Cycle
About This Company:
Enigmatec is the leader in IT Process Automation (Run Book Automation) solutions for today's mission-critical, virtualized IT environments. Founded by industry-leading pioneers with proven reputations for delivering enterprise-class software, our mission is to deliver best-in-class automation solutions that reduce the complexity, cost, and challenge of IT operations throughout the enterprise, from the business unit to the entire data center. Our vision is to be a core technology provider for the next generation data center, one in which flexible, self-service, on-demand IT infrastructure is a reality. We have a global reach, with offices in London and New York, and count global leaders in the financial services and telecommunications industry among our distinguished clients.
Founded in 2002 to commercialize advanced distributed-systems research from Cambridge and Edinburgh Universities, Enigmatec is backed by Amadeus Capital Partners, Intel Capital, Pentech Ventures and Herald Ventures.