- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- What is an Identity Provider (IdP) and Why Do I Need one?
- 10 Essential Elements for a Secure Enterprise Mobility Strategy
- Are Insurers Ready For The Nextgen Digital Consumer Experience?
- The Potential of Location Based Data and Geographic Information Systems in Insurance
About This Company:
CITTIO is the leader in automated network and systems monitoring software. CITTIO WatchTower product is an enterprise-class solution that uses Intelligent Automation to effortlessly maintain a complete and up to date view of the IT infrastructure. WatchTower provides a rich suite of capabilities to prevent down time, improve performance, and diagnose outages. Sample customers include: BAE Systems; BCBS of Hawaii; Capitol Advantage; Circuit City Stores; Five Mile Capital; The Gymboree Corporation; Mervyns; National Parks Conservation Association; Pacific Sunwear; and T. Rowe Price. The company is headquartered in San Francisco.
For more information, please visit www.cittio.com.
All Assets From CITTIO
Enabling Cohesive Infrastructure-wide Monitoring | December 2008
Case Study: Big-Four Replacement Success | December 2008
Are NSM Mega-suites Right for You? | September 2008