- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Mobility + Business = Success
- Turning the Threat of Insurance Fraud into an Opportunity
- [eGuide] Breach Preparation: Plan for the Inevitability of Compromise
- [2-Minute Video] How Northern Trust is Transforming with Mobile
About This Company:
Agito Networks is the award-winning technology leader in enterprise mobility. Its product, the RoamAnywhere Mobility Router, is an innovative enterprise fixed mobile convergence platform enabling enterprises to extend voice and Unified Communications to cell phones. RoamAnywhere is the first and only network appliance that fuses enterprise wireless LANs, carrier cellular networks, IP telephony and location technology to mobilize voice and data applications, while remaining agnostic to customers choices of carrier and equipment vendors.
Agito enables low-cost in-building voice coverage, reduced cellular costs, improved enterprise visibility and control over cellular usage, and better accessibility and responsiveness for mobile workers. RoamAnywhere has received numerous industry awards, including earning CTIA Emerging Technology and eWEEK Excellence awards, and receiving Product of the Year honors from Unified Communications and Internet Telephony magazines. Headquartered in Santa Clara, Calif., the company is venture backed by Battery Ventures, Castile Ventures and ITX International.