- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Security Without Sacrificing Performance
- How IT Can Be a Hero to the Disconnected Road Warrior
- Gartner Report: Selecting the Best Platform for Cloud Service Integration
- Selecting a Next-Generation Firewall: Top 10 Considerations
About This Company:
Altor Networks is pioneering a new class of virtual security solutions to secure production-oriented virtualized data centers. The company's initial product line includes the industry's first-ever purpose-built virtual firewall, a software security appliance that runs in a virtualized environment and enforces security policy on a per virtual machine basis. Data center administrators can now pinpoint a broad range of virtual network security compromises and easily create roles-based security policies. For the first time, security policies can be continuously enforced on individual virtual machines, even as they move throughout the virtualized data center.
Founded by security and networking experts from Check Point Software, Cisco and Oracle, Altor Networks is funded by Accel Partners and Foundation Capital and is headquartered in Redwood City, California. For more information, visit www.altornetworks.com.