- Global Network Service Providers: Security a Position to Challenge the Botnet
- AT&T Synaptic Storage as a Service with Enterprise File Sync and Share
- Dell Latitude 5000 & 7000 Series: Choosing the Best PC's for the Job
- Using Cyber Insurance and Cybercrime Data to Limit Your Business Risk
- 5 Tips to Secure Small Business Backdoors in the Enterprise Supply Chain
About This Company:
CFN Services, the Low Latency Leader, is a managed telecom infrastructure services company providing network services for the Enterprise, Public Sector and Carrier Markets, specializing in network design, planning, deployment, and managed services, including: Low Latency Global Exchange Connectivity, Global, Regional and metro network design and cost optimization and mobile backhaul optimization
CFN Services specializes in Data Center optimization ensuring the long haul network enhances the Enterprise distributed network strategy.
CFN Services leverages FiberSource, a global knowledge-based platform that can view all available dark and lit fiber, collocation, and lit buildings; providing the ability to quickly identify and design ultra low latency solutions.
Learn how CFN Services can ensure you are Optimizing the Power of your Network www.cfnservices.com
All Assets From CFN Services
Trading Beyond the Horizon | January 2010
Proximity Hosting Pitfalls | September 2009
Latency In Telecom Networks | March 2009