Kimberly Clark CIO Ramon Baez makes Top 25 Most Social CIOs list, explains why it's important to burst the corporate cocoon.
"I just think this is an important part of our arsenal, going forward. Our business leaders are getting it. If I thought this was just something the kids do, I suspect my CEO would think differently of me--it's very possible--as someone who is not forward thinking, innovative, thinking about how to break down barriers across the company."
Harmon.ie's Top 25 Most Social CIOs:
1. SAP, Oliver Bussmann
2. Google, Benjamin Fried
3. Pemex, Abraham Galan
4. Royal Bank of Scotland, Ian Alderton
5. Microsoft, Anthony Scott
6. Supervalu, Wayne Shurts
7. Kimberly-Clark, Ramon Baez
8. Jacobs Engineering Group, Cora Carmody
9. Tesco, Mike McNamara
10. Omnicom Group, Kenneth Corriveau
11. Office Depot, Michael Kirschner
12. Flextronics, David Smoley
13. Xerox, Carol Zierhoffer
14. Manpower, Denis Edwards
15. Computer Sciences, David McCue
16. Cisco Systems, Rebecca Jacoby
17. DISH Network, Mike McClaskey
18. Costco Wholesale, Paul Moulton
19. Dell, Robin Johnson
20. Constellation Energy, Michelle McKenna
21. International Business Machines, Jeanette Horan
The Enterprise 2.0 Conference brings together industry thought leaders to explore the latest innovations in enterprise social software, analytics, and big data tools and technologies. Learn how your business can harness these tools to improve internal business processes and create operational efficiencies. It happens in Boston, June 18-21. Register today!
Top IT Trends to Watch in Financial ServicesIT pros at banks, investment houses, insurance companies, and other financial services organizations are focused on a range of issues, from peer-to-peer lending to cybersecurity to performance, agility, and compliance. It all matters.
Join us for a roundup of the top stories on InformationWeek.com for the week of October 9, 2016. We'll be talking with the InformationWeek.com editors and correspondents who brought you the top stories of the week to get the "story behind the story."