1 MIN READ
IT Hall Of Shame, Part 2
Welcome back to our rogue's gallery of computer industry flops, frauds and foibles. In this installment, we're pleased to present ten more exhibits, from Y2K to the Pentium Bug, that prove the best laid plans of mice and men don't just go awry -- they lead straight to the IT Hall of Shame.
- Is a Career in Cybersecurity Right For Me?
- M-TRENDS 2022 Insights into Today's Top Cyber Security Trends and Attacks
- Enemies in our Midst: Why security-conscience organizations use Compromise Assessments
- Covenant HealthCare: ITSM & Projects Together for a 'Single Pain of Glass'
- 10 Ways a Zero Trust Architecture Protects Against Ransomware