More than anything else, the NBA has data. The league collects reams of data every day to add to its historic collection of statistics. At the center of all this is NBA CIO Michael Gliedman, who is tasked with connecting fans to the data they need. At this year's InformationWeek conference, Gliedman spoke to Sara Peters, an InformationWeek contributing editor and self-proclaimed basketball-stat "fangirl," about how his teams makes data come alive on the league's website.
NBA CIO Focuses On Analytics, Data And Fans
The NBA is one of the most tech-savvy sports leagues. A lot of that has to do with CIO Michael Gliedman, who oversees the process of turning reams of data into a fan-friendly stats website.
- 2021 Data Breach Investigations Report (DBIR)
- Defend Against Credential-based & Privilege Escalation Attacks
- Simple Solutions for Continuous Visibility to Active Directory Exposures & Live Attacks
- SUNBURST: Mapping Malicious Activity Using Farsight Historical Passive DNS
- 2021 Digital Transformation Report