Software aggregator will donate 50 percent of its revenue from each sale of its Startup Bundle, through August 2, to the National Wildlife Federation.Through August 2, AppSumo is offering to donate 50 percent of its sales from its five-package Startup Bundle to the National Wildlife Federation, hoping to raise $50,000 for the organization.
The packages in the bundle, all aimed at SMBs, have a combined list price of $489, but together AppSumo is charging $55 for the lot, for a savings of 88 percent. The five package are:
- BatchBook, a CRM that allows you to manage contacts and conversations, importing data from packages like Outlook and Excel.
- MailChimp, an e-mail marketing tool.
- MOO, a strangely-named tool for creating personalized business cards.
- FreshBooks, a tool for generating and managing invoices.
- Formstack, a tool for creating online forms.