bMighty's second Business Case Builder is a free downloadable PowerPoint presentation designed to help your company justify the purchase of affordable technology solutions to maximize business uptime.In just a few slides, this new Business Case Builder explains tje basics of Business Continuity Appliances and their use cases, points out their key advantages and disadvantages, identifies the leading alternatives, and helps you evaluate competing offerings. You also get links to related bMighty stories and other online resources, plus a slide you can easily modify to make the case for your company.
|The Free bMighty Business Continuity Appliance Business Case Builder: Download it now!|
The idea is to use the slides to educate your senior management about the benefits a business continuity appliance can bring your organization:
- Self-contained servers can take over in a virtual environment if one or more of your main servers fail or become unavailable.
- Regularl back ups of your main servers mean you don't lose data because a busy IT worker forgot to swap out a tape.
- Restoring critical data and applications, to bare metal or virtual servers.
- Synching with off-site servers facilitates disaster recovery.
- Easy testing.
- Easy set up and single point of contact.
As an independent, third-party resource, Business Case Builders can help you create a convincing case for technology investments even in today's economy.
Don't Miss bMighty's First Business Case Builder: Distributed Asset Management