Version 1.5 of the RulesPower suite includes an enhanced Process Logic Modeler that makes it easier for business analysts to capture, analyze and detect errors in the interaction between business rules and processes during the early stages of process design. RulesPower 1.5 also includes a new process automation "engine" based upon technology created by RulesPower, called the RETE III Logic Engine. This engine natively combines rules and workflow in order to automate processes that solve the most complex problems for companies, such as fraud and classification of risk, which alternative technologies have not been able to address.
RulesPower's solution combines Business Process Analysis (BPA), Business Rules Engines (BRE), and Business Process Management (BPM) with analysis and workflow capabilities to capture business decisions and business processes in order to facilitate the resolution of process errors.
In addition to the enhancements to ease-of-use, the RulesPower Process Logic Modeler:
- Extends the ability to identify costly production errors by automatically pinpointing design conflicts among different rules and workflow.
- Defines business rules and workflow to work together to model business processes in an English-like syntax.
- Provides a familiar Excel-type interface.
- Maps out all ramifications of a proposed business process and provides quantifiable ROI
- Provides a governance infrastructure and transparency for business logic.