They go speechless with anger. They have no idea how to even engage, let alone probe for the potential merit in what's being said and considering the possibility that the command-and-control guy might actually be right.
CommentaryJust watch a typical E 2.0 advocate freeze up in shock if somebody were to say: "This is nonsense, for our company, the closed, command-and-control model is still the right one."
Social Business In 2012: Enter The Water Dragon
I hope to see the term "social business" bite the dust in 2012. Enterprise 2.0 is about individualism, data, new management models, and architecture.
- Forrester's Planning for Failure: How to Survive a Breach
- Simple Solutions for Continuous Visibility to Active Directory Exposures & Live Attacks
- Identity Detection & Response (IDR) as a Solution for Identity-Based Attacks
- 360 Analytics for a Resilient SOC
- Guide to Enabling a Work from Anywhere Organization