They go speechless with anger. They have no idea how to even engage, let alone probe for the potential merit in what's being said and considering the possibility that the command-and-control guy might actually be right.
Social Business In 2012: Enter The Water Dragon
I hope to see the term "social business" bite the dust in 2012. Enterprise 2.0 is about individualism, data, new management models, and architecture.
- How to Plan for Endpoint Security Against Ever-evolving Cyberthreats
- Architects Guide to Zero Trust Network Access
- Simple Solutions for Continuous Visibility to Active Directory Exposures & Live Attacks
- Understanding the Most Common Lateral Movement Attack Tactics
- Cyber-Resilience Is a Must Have in the Next Normal