The program includes:
- Free, one-for-one license exchange
- Free transition business analysis to identify new opportunities for ROI and shorten system deployment
- Initial set-up fees deferred until 2006
- 2% discount on existing maintenance and support plans
Softscape also provides customers with strategic services to help identify and change suboptimal HR processes and bring them in line with industry and organizational best practices. In addition, customers that choose to leverage Softscape's flexible hosting options can further reduce expenses and lower operational risk.
The program supports licenses for all HCM and HRMS modules including:
- Workforce Planning (Resource Demand Planning, Position Management, Project Portfolio Management, Expense Management, Time & Attendance)
- Talent Acquisition (Hiring Management, Career Site)
- Workforce Performance (Performance Management, Goal Management, Competency Management & Development)
- Learning & Development (360 Multi-Rater Feedback, Learning Management, Learning Content Management, Succession Planning)
- Enterprise Compensation (Compensation Administration, Long-Term Incentives, Salary Planning, Incentive & Reward Management)
- Workforce Collaboration (e-Meetings, Instant Messaging, Survey Management)
- Workforce Analysis (Reporting, Analytics)
- HR Management (HRMS, Grievance & Incident Tracking)
"Customers of traditional ERP vendors often feel locked-in to their technology despite recognizing the added value of new cutting edge solutions," said Dave Watkins, co-founder and CEO, Softscape. "Our one-for-one license swap, deferred payments, and the resulting lowered annual maintenance costs, has removed all barriers for customers. We are enabling customers to begin taking advantage of the advanced functionality of new integrated resource planning and human capital management systems sooner than later."
Softscape's ERP Upgrade Program is available immediately and valid through September 30, 2005. For more information, call (800) 881-2546 or visit Softscape's website at http://www.softscape.com.