Readers of Business Intelligence Pipeline said overwhelmingly that they'd be willing to use a tool from Google to manage their business Web site analytics. As of the waning work hours before the Thanksgiving holiday, 73 percent, to be exact, say they're willing to consider it. The remaining 27 percent ruled against Google outright.
Thomas Paine once said, "What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly." He was talking about liberty, of course. Turns out that to our readers, the same axiom doesn't apply Web analytics from the Great Market Disruptor known as Google.