Utilizing Microsoft Office for more than your organization’s local word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet needs is no simple feat. Every 2-3 years, Microsoft adds more capabilities to Office, but continues to miss the basic requirements for BI. Infommersion provides a Microsoft add-in called Xcelsius that bridges the gap by providing a BI tool that provides interactive and dynamic charting across the Microsoft Office suite. We have found that while organizations spend too much time in meetings asking business questions, they do not have the immediate tools needed to take action or make decisions. Ventana Research recommends organizations that are tired of static business presentations across Microsoft Office, require live interactive capabilities, and want to reduce their offline and manual analysis examine Infommersion Xcelsius.
1 MIN READ
Infommersion Brings Innovation to Microsoft Office
Simplified presentation and analysis revolutionizes Office for businesses.
- 7 Benefits Of A Unified Exposure Management Platform
- Understanding Kubernetes: A Guide to Modernizing Your Cloud Infrastructure
- The State of Cybersecurity in 2023: Evolving Threats Require New Tactics
- The Hybrid Work Dilemma: How to Securely Work From Anywhere
- How to Build an Effective Data Security Strategy