For a few years now, IT organizations have geared their optimization efforts toward infrastructure, process logic, and user interfaces. But focusing on data is the only way to achieve services-oriented IT. Here are four steps to determine if your company will benefit from a master data management initiative.
Path To A Single Source Of Truth
Let business drivers, data volatility and project scope determine your approach and deployment style for master data management.
- Ransomware's New Trend: Exfiltration & Extortion
- Architects Guide to Zero Trust Network Access
- Defend Against Credential-based & Privilege Escalation Attacks
- Questions to Ask in Evaluating a Deception-Based Cybersecurity Solution
- SUNBURST: Mapping Malicious Activity Using Farsight Historical Passive DNS