The 13-page study documents the security practices and experiences of 7,000 sites -- spanning 40 countries -- including 3,200 U.S. companies.
Use this report to understand:
- Which viruses and worms succeeded in breaking through security defenses last year.
- How much downtime businesses experience after a security breach.
- What percentage of IT budgets is earmarked for information security.
- Which tools and practices companies are relying on to protect information systems.
- The role that security service providers play in shoring up company defenses.
This study will help your organization build a security roadmap to guard against security intrusion as well as dollar and time losses. It also is an invaluable tool to benchmark your company's security strategies against its peers globally and in the United States.