Indian outsourcing companies, such as Infosys and Wipro, said they were still trying to determine what, if any, disruptions to their work had taken place, according to an AP article on BusinessWeek?s Web site. Ditto for other major foreign companies with significant back-office or technology development operations in India, like IBM and Intel.BusinessWeek
CommentaryCuts in two undersea cables in the Mediterranean has caused large-scale disruptions of Internet service in India and the Middle East.The cause of the damage is unclear, but could take a week or more to fix, according to officials, who are working to reroute traffic via satellite and through Asia. In countries including India and Egypt, available bandwidth was reduced by half or more.
India, Mideast Deal With Major Internet Outages
- Definitive Guide to Secure Remote Access
- Simple Solutions for Continuous Visibility to Active Directory Exposures & Live Attacks
- Identity Detection & Response (IDR) as a Solution for Identity-Based Attacks
- SUNBURST: Mapping Malicious Activity Using Farsight Historical Passive DNS
- 2021 Digital Transformation Report