Update: Voting was very close so after team debate today, we're inviting a 9th company to join us in this round.
Thanks to all for voting for the Sweet 16 companies
who submitted their pitch videos.Cumulatively we had over 3,300
community votes!Now (drumroll please) ... here are the top 8 companies who will move on to Round 3, where they will submit an updated 2-minute video that deepens the explanation of their company -1. CumulusIQ
- The on-demand knowledge marketplace
2. Bantam Networks
- Networked collaboration meets social CRM3. SocialWok
- Facebook + Twitter for business
- Where information comes alive
- Custom analytics on demand6. BillFlo
- Machine readable, electronic invoices for (every) business7. Producteev
- A web-based task management application8. OpenText
- Enterprise Content Management9. ManyMoon
- Internet's first social productivity application
These Elite Eight companies must submit their videos to the Launch Pad site by Friday, June 5th. 9am EST.
Videos will be published on this page and the contest begins again.
Voting will run through Thursday, June 11th and then we'll announce the Final Four winners. These companies are all vying to win a presentation slot at the Enterprise 2.0 Conference in Boston, where the audience will select a winner. The winning Launch Pad participant receives a free turnkey Pod (valued at over $7,500) in the 2010 Enterprise 2.0 Conference Sponsor Pavilion.