CommentaryBack by popular demand, Launch Pad is open for business!Register your company here, and we'll email you instructions on how to Twitter pitch. Round 1 Twitter submissions will close September 25, and the Enterprise 2.0 team will announce the 8 finalists on September 28. Those 8 finalists will then submit video pitches and go through one more round of voting by the E2 community. The final four will be given the opportunity to give a 5 minute live presentation from the main stage, plus a complimentary exhibit space on the Enterprise 2.0 show floor.Launch Pad is the premiere platform for unveiling new social tools within the enterprise. To get a sense of the innovative companies that have submitted in the past, take a peek at our four finalists from the Launch pad at Enterprise 2.0 Boston 2009 last June.Want more detail on rules and key dates? Take a look here for more information.Best of luck!
Now Accepting Launch Pad Round 1 Twitter Submissions
The BrainYard - Where collaborative minds congregate.
- 2021 Data Breach Investigations Report (DBIR)
- Unit 42 Incident Response and Data Breach Report
- How to Plan for Endpoint Security Against Ever-evolving Cyberthreats
- Simple Solutions for Continuous Visibility to Active Directory Exposures & Live Attacks
- Adaptive Multi-Layered Defense Is the Key to Cyber-Resiliency