NewsThe first incentive plan would award buyers of XCP copy-protected CDs a cash payment of $7.50 and a free download of one album from a list of more than
Sony BMG Rootkit Settlement Proposal Submitted To Court
Consumers who bought the rootkit-infected music would get free music downloads. A judge still has to approve the settlement before it's final; that decision is expected sometime in January.
- 2021 Data Breach Investigations Report (DBIR)
- How to Plan for Endpoint Security Against Ever-evolving Cyberthreats
- Understanding the Most Common Lateral Movement Attack Tactics
- SUNBURST: Mapping Malicious Activity Using Farsight Historical Passive DNS
- How five organizations are elevating WFH into a long-term strategy