The lawsuit, filed in the California Superior Court in Santa Clara County on behalf of customers by the law firm of Jacoby & Meyers, alleges that the online billing company illegally restricts customers with access to their funds. PayPal halts transactions on accounts if it suspects fraudulent activity, which can delay fund access and outgoing and incoming payments. PayPal raised more than $70 million in its Feb. 14 IPO.
1 MIN READ
Suit Filed Against PayPal Days After IPO
The lawsuit alleges that the online billing company illegally restricts customers with access to their funds.
- Detecting Common Exploit Paths Exposed on the Internet
- Covenant HealthCare: ITSM & Projects Together for a 'Single Pain of Glass'
- Gratz Bank Leverages Enterprise Service Management for Improved Workflow
- Meet Data Center Evolution Challenges with Hybrid and Hyperscale Architecture
- Modernize the Enterprise with Full-Stack Testing