CommentaryIn This Issue:
Vista And Linux Battle For Your Desktop
The latest news to add to the list of online perils to be paranoid about comes courtesy of the Washington Post. Virus writers apparently have a new scheme for distributing malicious code: purchasing popular Google keywords and publishing ads that purport to lead users to legitimate Web sites. Some of the keywords the tricksters bought include "BBB" (for Better Business Bureau) and "Cars.com."
- Simple Solutions for Continuous Visibility to Active Directory Exposures & Live Attacks
- Understanding the Most Common Lateral Movement Attack Tactics
- Questions to Ask in Evaluating a Deception-Based Cybersecurity Solution
- Cyber-Resilience Is a Must Have in the Next Normal
- Powering Digital Transformation