"We'll [support ebXML] when we see actual demand--when people really want to put it into practice and it's not just a checkbox item," says Marc Breissinger, director of product strategy. WebMethods, which Forrester Research says is one of the five leading integration-server vendors, needs to see a significant return on investment in ebXML before dedicating product development resources to the technology, Breissinger says. However, the company believes ebXML is poised to see wide-scale adoption, but it will probably share the limelight with other standards, most notably Microsoft's BizTalk. He says, "We're a long way to getting to the point where there's only one standard."
1 MIN READ
WebMethods Gives No Timetable For EbXML Support
WebMethods Inc. still not committing to timetable for adding support for ebXML.
- Detecting Common Exploit Paths Exposed on the Internet
- University of Michigan Lowers TCO and Improves ITSM Process & Outcomes
- Nutrabolt Achieves Faster, Easier IT Support with Automated & Flexible ITSM Platform
- Gratz Bank Leverages Enterprise Service Management for Improved Workflow
- The Ultimate Guide to Certified in Cybersecurity