2016 InformationWeek Elite 100 PR Center
PR Resources for 2016 Elite 100 Organizations
Congratulations for being named a 2016 InformationWeek Elite 100 finalist – your company is among the nation's most innovative and imaginative users of business technology.
The rankings of the 100 best-in-class organizations will be unveiled during an awards gala on May 3, at the annual InformationWeek Elite 100 Conference, a two-day executive-level event taking place May 2-3, 2016, at the Four Seasons Hotel in Las Vegas. The theme for the 2016 conference is How to Build a World-Class IT Enterprise – A Celebration of the InformationWeek Elite 100. We look forward to seeing you there!
We invite you to celebrate your success with your IT teams, business colleagues, customers and other industry stakeholders. Below are some details that you should know. Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
- The full InformationWeek Elite 100 rankings will be made public on Tuesday, May 3, 2016, at the InformationWeek Elite 100 Conference. The Conference takes place May 2 - 3 at the Four Seasons in Las Vegas. We invite you to join us; please visit Informationweekconference.com for more information.
- The rankings may be found online at informationweek.com/elite100 on the evening of Tuesday, May 3, 2016.
- You may not disclose to the public that your company is a winner until Wednesday, May 4, after 12:01 am ET.
- We appreciate your eagerness to get your press release out; however, we cannot provide your organization's ranking any earlier, so please don't ask.
Press Release Template
Our simple template includes "boilerplate" information that you may cut and paste into your own press release. For a copy of the PR template, please contact [email protected]
- You do not need approval from us to use any of the content from the PR template.
- To include the InformationWeek or InformationWeek Elite 100 logo on your press release, please contact Wrights Media (see below).
Logo Licensing and Reprints
All logo licensing and article reprints must be requested and licensed through our partner, Wrights Media.
Contact Wrights Media:
Brett Petillo, Sales Manager: [email protected]
Sam Hunt, Licensing and Content Manager: [email protected]
Official InformationWeek Elite 100 Awards
- Top 10 winners and category winners will receive a physical award during the Elite 100 Awards Gala, which takes place on Tuesday, May 3, 2016.
- Winners may order additional awards for team members through Wrights Media.
- Finalists may also order awards for team members through Wrights Media.
- Questions? Please contact us at:[email protected].
Final reminder: Please do not jump the gun.
You must hold your announcement until Wednesday, May 4, after 12:01 am ET.