- Automatic Rewards And Discounts -- Many card programs offer savings programs tailored to small business purchases, including savings on gas, business supplies, travel, marketing, and more. Look for automatic savings programs that can save small businesses money on everyday purchases without coupons or rebates.
- Sweepstakes And Monthly Bonuses -- Most small businesses could use some extra cash about now -- and many card programs offer sweepstakes that provide lump sums or monthly bonuses. Often, winning is as easy as using your card on a regular basis. Look for cards with benefits like these offered specifically to small business customers.
- Protection From Fraudulent Use -- Card loss, theft, or employee misuse can leave small businesses with hefty bills to pay. Card programs that offer protection against fraudulent charges from lost or stolen cards and those that offer protection from employee card misuse and fraud -- free of charge -- can safeguard against unauthorized charges.
- Separation Of Personal And Business Expenses -- Maintaining separate accounts and using separate cards can help protect both business and personal finances, and can make managing business expenses simpler. Using a business debit or credit card, in addition to a personal card, can ensure the line between business and pleasure is clear.
- Simplified Expense Reporting, Management, And Bookkeeping -- Card companies and payment brands often offer a variety of tools that allow small businesses to control and keep tabs on employee spending. You can use these tools to organize, consolidate, analyze, and manage financial data from credit cards and cash transactions.
More From bMighty: Financial Crisis Survival Kit