Though Google and Verizon are still negotiating key issues, terms of the deal could be hammered out in the next few weeks.The Wall Street Journal
CommentaryGoogle and Verizon could become partners should their reported mobile pact go through.According to sources familiar with the deal, Google would become the default search provider on Verizon devices and to give Verizon a share of its ad revenue. Such a partnership could also make life easier for cell-phone users, who currently have to contend with a confusing set of search options. Verizon also wants to put Google's search bar on the home screen of its phones.
Google, Verizon Getting Cozy?
- 2021 Data Breach Investigations Report (DBIR)
- How to Plan for Endpoint Security Against Ever-evolving Cyberthreats
- Architects Guide to Zero Trust Network Access
- Simple Solutions for Continuous Visibility to Active Directory Exposures & Live Attacks
- How five organizations are elevating WFH into a long-term strategy