The E-Learning How-To Center includes a downloadble PDF guide primer on IT E-Learning, which covers
- The Evolution of E-Learning
- E--Learning Tools And Technologies
- E--Learning And Information Technology:: A Perfect Match?
- SMBs And E--Learning:: Benefits And Risks
- Choosing The Right E-Learning Solution
- Measuring E-Learning Success
In the coming days, we'll be adding a new step-by-step guide to implementing an E-Learning program in your SMB's IT organization. (Note, free registration required to download the guides.)
Then there's links to essential e-learning resources from InformationWeek SMB, from TechWeb and the InformationWeek Business Technology Network, and from around the Web.
There's even a poll where you can see how your company's IT e-learning initiatives compare to those of your peers.
Hey, if you think your company's IT folks already know everything they really need, or you have the time and money to send them to classroom instruction to gain the new skills they need, then good for you. But if not, the InformationWeek SMB E-Learning How-To Center is there to help.
More From InformationWeek SMB: