Earlier this month, I got the chance to be a present a video Webinar on how small and midsize companies can best take advantage of the latest changes in technology. While I was in Pittsburgh for the video shoot, I also recorded an audio interview with Maurice Saluan from Zenith Infotech, where we discussed many of these same subjects in a more casual forum. You can listen to the podcast here.Download or Listen to the Podcast
Maurice is a first-rate interviewer, and he grilled me on the following topics:
- What does Web 2.0 really mean?
- What can small businesses use social networking sites like Twitter, Facebook and MySpace for? Sales? Marketing? Recruiting? Customer service?
- What's the difference between social networking and traditional marketing channels?
- How do you help people find your company in the social networking world?
- How do you separate the personal and professional uses of social networking?
- What are the top 3 things to do take advantage of social networking?
- How do I get Twitter followers?
- How do you establish your location in Twitter?
- How do you stay productive in the world of Social Not-Working?
Download or Listen to the Podcast
(Note, it's 19MB and 20 minutes long. Feel free to stream and fast forward!)
Check out the full-length video presentation.
Follow Fredric Paul on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/TheFreditor
Follow bMighty.com on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/bMighty
Put a bMighty gadget on your iGoogle page
Get bMighty on your mobile device