SnapDragon chips currently clock in at 1GHz, and are what's under the hood of the (HTC) Google Nexus One. A number of smartphones are already using SnapDragon and more are on the way. Qualcomm recently announced its next-generation of SnapDragon processors, which will range up to 1.5GHz. That's a lot of processing power for a smartphone. The newer chips won't be in phones for some time.
1 MIN READ
Qualcomm Will Back Google's Chrome OS
According to CEO Paul Jacobs, Qualcomm plans to lend its support to Google's Chrome operating system for netbooks.
- 7 Key Takeaways to Passwordless Authentication
- A Definitive Guide to Critical Managed Detection and Response Capabilities
- Covenant HealthCare: ITSM & Projects Together for a 'Single Pain of Glass'
- Protect Hyperscale Data Centers From Ransomware and Volumetric DDoS Attacks
- Protecting Every Edge To Make Hackers' Jobs Harder, Not Yours