CommentaryWe're all waiting for the big news next week: Will Google finally announce the Google Phone? Well, I am ready for the Google Phone. In fact, I know exactly what I want to do with it when I first get my hands on one, assuming there actually will be a Google Phone. Here is my list of questions.1. Let's imagine what the Google Phone might look like. I don't think the Google Phone will be as slick as the iPhone. In fact, I suspect it'll be a $150 candy bar or clamshell device with a feature set somewhere between a smartphone and a regular cell phone. I think it'll have a QWERTY keyboard (especially given the need for text input for Google search and other applications like Gmail), which would make similar to a device like the Helio Ocean.
Six Questions About The Google Phone
- Forrester's Planning for Failure: How to Survive a Breach
- Understanding the Most Common Lateral Movement Attack Tactics
- Questions to Ask in Evaluating a Deception-Based Cybersecurity Solution
- Guide to Enabling a Work from Anywhere Organization
- How five organizations are elevating WFH into a long-term strategy