The biggest fix concerns better power management and prolonged battery life. Truth to tell, I tested one of these devices, and I thought the battery life was fantastic. It could remain on standby for nearly two weeks, and even with regular phone calls, messaging and light Web browsing, I experienced four days of battery life.
* Fixed issue with V CAST Music and 4GB+ removable memory read error
* Adds ability to reset V CAST Mobile TV client
* Update power settings to improve battery life performance
* Bluetooth enhancements to audio, pairing, and key tone
* Mobile Web - HTML browser enhancements
* Fixed to display �=� symbol on the bottom in the calculator for LG Joy font
* Fixed to access to keypad through only one step while in a call
* Fixed the auto lock setting so that the touch screen will not lock on its own when auto lock is set to off
* Fixed to allow ESPN application on external touch screen
* Fixed to allow Mobile IM on external touch screen
* Fixed to have no difference between the displayed image (to let you know which scene was taken) and the actual saved image, when you take a picture aiming at any moving objects
* Fixed when device goes to maps.google.com, the device resets.
Rather than be able to download this update to your computer or over the air and take care of it yourself, customers who wish to have their Voyager's firmware updated need to hop in the car and drive to the nearest Verizon retailer. Devices will be re-flashed with the latest firmware only in stores. Verizon is recommending that people give the local Verizon shop a call to make sure the update is available before driving over.
How Enterprises Are Attacking the IT Security EnterpriseTo learn more about what organizations are doing to tackle attacks and threats we surveyed a group of 300 IT and infosec professionals to find out what their biggest IT security challenges are and what they're doing to defend against today's threats. Download the report to see what they're saying.
2017 State of IT ReportIn today's technology-driven world, "innovation" has become a basic expectation. IT leaders are tasked with making technical magic, improving customer experience, and boosting the bottom line -- yet often without any increase to the IT budget. How are organizations striking the balance between new initiatives and cost control? Download our report to learn about the biggest challenges and how savvy IT executives are overcoming them.