You searched our content for Jen+Underwood.
8/29/2018 8:00:00 AM
Stop Talking Gobbledygook to the Business
- For all of the promise that AI and machine learning have for an enterprise, you won't realize the technology's potential if data scientists blather in data science speak.
4/30/2018 9:00:00 AM
Showtime for Interop ITX 2018
- Stay tuned for InformationWeek's coverage of evolving technology concepts and IT leadership issues and opportunities throughout next week's Interop ITX conference.
2/26/2018 7:00:00 AM
Donít Lift and Shift Big Data Analytics, Lift and Optimize
- Advancing through the digital era with a greater use of self-service analytics doesn't mean that you have to trash proven analytics tools and techniques.
1/24/2018 8:00:00 AM
Affective Analytics and the Human Emotional Experience
- Whether you are happy, grumpy, excited, or sad, a computer wants to know and can initiate affective analytics.
12/19/2017 8:00:00 AM
How Innovation is Changing the Analytics Landscape
- The collision of emerging technologies and new enterprise strategies is bringing dramatic change to the world of analytics.
12/4/2017 9:00:00 AM
Beware Analytics' Mid-Life Crisis
- Analytics is spreading out to more departments that want to optimize their operations, but that may give users a false sense of freedom from IT. Here are some dynamics currently affecting IT.
11/20/2017 2:00:00 PM
How to Break into an Analytics Career
- Are you ready to take the leap into an analytics career? Here are some keys to getting started.
10/30/2017 8:00:00 AM
Automated Machine Learning Drives Intelligent Business
- Even as enterprises explore how artificial intelligence can help their organizations and people discuss the relationship between humans and software, automated machine learning tools continue to simplify deployment across all layers.
10/5/2017 11:30:00 AM
Artificial Intelligence Today: Time to Act
- The AI and advanced analytics conversation has risen all the way to C-suite. The time has come to act. Jump on the AI train soon or you will be left behind.
9/7/2017 6:00:00 AM
Hurricanes: Risk Analytics in a World of Uncertainty
- The already-devastating hurricane season highlights the need for predictive analytical models that account for exceptional events.
8/9/2017 8:30:00 AM
We're Entering a New Era of Augmented Analytics
- The next step in analytics -- augmented analytics -- brings automation and new degrees of insight into an analytics initiative.
7/26/2017 8:00:00 AM
What Analytics Pros Need to Know about GDPR
- Understanding the EU's GDPR guidelines is valuable knowledge for anyone in a data related profession.
7/6/2017 7:00:00 AM
Tips for Estimating Cloud BI Implementation Costs
- There can be some nasty budget surprises in what seems like a simple, low-priced, SaaS business intelligence offering designed for non-technical users.
6/2/2017 7:00:00 AM
New Tech Humanizing Analytics for the Masses
- We have entered the immersive age, where machines are controlled with human gestures and voice, and the concept presents an exciting future for analytics.
4/27/2017 2:00:00 PM
Accelerate Action with Real-time Analytics
- Improvements in the technology and adoption of new data concepts are enabling more enterprises to take the leap into real-time analytics.
4/26/2017 11:00:00 AM
So Far, So Fast in Enterprise Analytics
- A special research report by UBM Tech highlights how aggressively enterprises are embracing data-driven decision making and analytics technology.
4/4/2017 7:00:00 AM
Get Ready for the Analytics Bot Invasion
- Bots are carving out a new role in analytics, utilizing natural language generation to address questions raised by business people and consumers.
2/23/2017 7:00:00 AM
Top 10 Must Have Self-Service BI Governance Capabilities
- If self-service business intelligence initiatives are on your agenda, follow these 10 best practices for ensuring proper governance.