IBC Hackfest 2015, 65000 attendees. 3 days and 2 nights. Heart of Hall 5 at RAI
Why should you attend IBC Hackfest in Amsterdam, September 11-13th 2015?
1. The hackathon is held in the heart of the world's largest international broadcasting conference at the RAI in Amsterdam, the world's greatest party city!
2. A jury of top broadcast industry executives will be judging your work
3. There's over 5000 euro in cash prizes for Best Hack, Best Design and Best overall commercial concept. Plus prizes from our partners who will also set challenges!
4. Twitter, Amazon and other partners will have mentors and APIs available at the event. Hang with top developer evangelists from major technology companies
5. Free food, Free drinks, two free parties - one pre hackfest and one post hackfest
6. You can stay overnight at venue if you bring your own bedroll, pillow and blanket. Save on hotels!
7. There will be over 65,000 broadcast industry executives attending www.ibc.org - they will be watching you!
8. Build cool stuff and meet new people.
9. There will be technology teams and scouts from major broadcasters competing alongside you and looking for new talent. You could be hired!
Sign up at www.bit.ly/ibchackfest today.
See IBC event at www.ibc.org