1 MIN READ
Josh James, Founder of Domo, and flaws with conventional wisdom
Josh James, Founder of Domo Technologies, speaks at Web 2.0 Summit about how conventional knowledge is flawed. Moving Big Data is only half of the equation, how do we monetize that data is the real question.
- ChatGPT: Benefits, Drawbacks, and Ethical Considerations for IT Organizations
- AT&T Cybersecurity Insights Report - Edge Ecosystem 2023
- 10 VMware Backups Best Practices
- Frontwave Credit Union Adopts a Digital First Strategy Transforming the IT Operation and Member Experience
- Gratz Bank Leverages Enterprise Service Management for Improved Workflow