1 MIN READ
Accenture Drops Tiger Woods
Accenture has dropped Tiger Woods as a featured advertising icon for the company after a six-year sponsorship, the Wall Street Journal has just reported. Ironically, a recent column in the Journal focused on one of the key lines from Accenture's long-time and hugely successful partnership with Woods: "It's what you do next that counts."
- 6 Ways Cybersecurity Can Boost Revenue
- The 9 Traits You Need to Succeed as a Cybersecurity Leader
- Frontwave Credit Union Adopts a Digital First Strategy Transforming the IT Operation and Member Experience
- The Hybrid Work Dilemma: How to Securely Work From Anywhere
- 3 Real-World Challenges Facing Cybersecurity Organizations