How Cyber Terrorists are Exploiting Digital America
Click here to view now
Overview: Core Security Technologies is pleased to invite you to download this on-demand webcast highlighting the continued emergence of targeted threats aimed at government IT assets and agencies.
You’ll gain insight into the rapidly changing government cyber-security landscape from Tom Kellermann, Core Security VP of security awareness; chair of the Threats Working Group on the CSIS Commission on Cyber Security for the 44th Presidency; witness for the Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee on matters of federal policy reform; and former senior member of the World Bank Treasury Security Team
Tom’s presentation underscores vitally important issues of national cyber-security including:
- The rise of targeted attacks on government IT systems, applications and infrastructure
- Participation in attacks by nation state-backed groups, organized criminals and terrorists
- The use of trusted inter-agency and contractor relationships to circumvent IT defenses
- The ability of agencies to more effectively manage risk via proactive vulnerability management
- The need to conduct red team penetration testing exercises to unearth specific points of risk
- You’ll also learn how proactive penetration testing and internal “red team” exercises can help your agency prepare for, prevent and respond to electronic attacks.
Download this webcast today and begin improving your security strategy immediately.