This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
by Dark Reading
May 13, 2019
As cyber threats grow, many organizations are building security operations centers (SOCs) to improve their defenses. In this Tech Digest you will learn tips on how to get the most out of a SOC in your organization - and what to do if you can't afford to build one.
Here's what's inside:
• Building and Managing an IT Security Operations Program
• Here's What Happened When a SOC Embraced Automation
• Solving Security: Repetition or Redundancy?
• To Mitigate Advanced Threats, Put People Ahead of Tech
• Fighting Alert Fatigue with Actionable Intelligence
The information submitted is collected by both Informa Tech and our sponsors.
Attila Security • WhiteHat Security • Carbon Black, Inc. • AT&T Cybersecurity • Ribbon Communications Inc. • Splunk • Lockpath, Inc. • Columbus Collaboratory, LLC • Digital Resolve • AppGuard • Check Point Software Technologies, Inc. • Expanse, Inc. • Irdeto USA, Inc. • Aqua Security Software Inc. • Illusive Networks • Cofense • DomainTools • Slashnext • ExtraHop Networks, Inc
This digital issue is sponsored by: