The Biggest Cybersecurity Breaches of 2018 (So Far)
This is Dark Reading's July Tech Digest explores the biggest cybersecurity breaches of the first half of 2018.
IN THIS REPORT:
- The Biggest Cybersecurity Breaches of 2018 (So Far)
- LA County Nonprofit Exposes 3.2M PII Files via Unsecured S3 Bucket
- SunTrust Ex-Employee May Have Stolen Data on 1.5 Million Bank Clients
- Sears & Delta Airlines Are Latest Victims of Third-Party Security Breach
- Panera Bread Leaves Millions of Customer Records Exposed Online
- Hudson's Bay Brands Hacked, 5 Million Credit Card Accounts Stolen
- Under Armour App Breach Exposes 150 Million Records
- Baltimore Hit with Hack on 911 System
- Hack Costs Coincheck Cryptocurrency Exchange $530 Million
The information submitted is collected by both UBM Tech and our sponsors.
• Anomali, Inc.
• Arctic Wolf Networks
• Carbon Black
• Cisco Umbrella
• GrammaTech, Inc.
This digital issue is sponsored by: