This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Jun 04, 2019
Given today's increasing IT complexity and scale, it's become imperative to break down the barriers between Security and IT groups and align them--including their tools, processes and skills--around a common goal: delivering a fast and secure user experience while enabling business agility.
For CIOs and CISOs who make these decisions, this is an executive's guide to integrating SOC and NOC teams, highlighting the business and technical benefits of doing so.
Reasons why organizations are integrating SOC and NOC:
• Eliminating redundant tools and optimizing budgets
• Optimizing scarce security talent
• Improving security posture and reducing risk
• Gaining visibility in the cloud
• Responding to change such as TLS 1.3