This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Jul 13, 2021
Enterprise order management systems (OMS) need to orchestrate orders but also orchestrate data, as well as monitor and manage the data flow between all endpoints. Integration Platform as a Service (IPaaS) for OMS can remove the burden from the customer by extending the REST APIs to the business and by mapping the data via its integration framework to the customer's endpoints. In this white paper, you will:
• Understand present day commerce
• Gain insight into shifting customer expectations
• Explore the cost and complexity of OMS integration
• Discover why businesses should care about IPaaS for OMS
• Realize the importance of remaining innovative in today's evolving retail environment