- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Edge Consolidation Delivers Peace of Mind for IT
- [Tech Brief] It's All About the End User
- Q&A: Your Top 10 Questions About Managing Freelancers & Independent Contractors
- Mobility: How Are You Pacing Against Your Peers?
Amano Cincinnati, Inc.
About This Company:
For more than 40 years, Amano Cincinnati, Inc. has specialized in time management products to help its customers accurately, simply and cost-effectively track time. Our customers use our products to automate day-to-day time and attendance tasks, meet regulatory requirements, reduce paperwork, facilitate growth and realize greater efficiency. As a subsidiary of Amano Corporation Japan, Amano benefits from the influence and support of a global business generating in excess of $700 million in annual revenues and 2,900 employees worldwide.