- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Q&A: Your Top 10 Questions About Managing Freelancers & Independent Contractors
- Driving Growth with the Anytime-Anywhere Mobile Workforce
- Wix Secures & Governs Data in Cloud
- Turning the Threat of Insurance Fraud into an Opportunity
About This Company:
Headquartered in San Diego, California, Novus Origo is a Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with over 30 years of hands-on experience delivering dynamic world class Strategy Consulting, Outsourcing Consulting, and Program and Project Management services. Novus Origo, or "New Beginning", represents the firm's deep commitment and enthusiasm for providing Middle Market and government agencies a new type of advisory firm designed to deliver solutions strategically tailored to their success.
Novus Origo's Mission is to help clients meet their most pressing business needs by designing breakthrough strategies, implementing new processes and technologies, and reducing costs resulting in improved operational performance. Our proprietary NOSAM methodology was built specifically for Middle Market and government agencies and is delivered by a highly experienced and flexible team of professionals passionate about client success. Our passion, work ethic, and commitment to achieving service excellence for our clients are unrivaled.
All Assets From Novus Origo
Incentives For Modernizing The Medical Office | September 2009
Missing The Mark In Middle Market Outsourcing | June 2009