- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Security Without Sacrificing Performance
- How IT Can Be a Hero to the Disconnected Road Warrior
- Bloor Research: The Economics of Cloud-Managed Integration
- Gartner Report: Selecting the Best Platform for Cloud Service Integration
About This Company:
GXS is a leading global provider of B2B e-commerce solutions that simplify and enhance business process integration and collaboration among trading partners. Organizations worldwide, including more than 70 percent of the Fortune 500, leverage the on-demand services on GXS Trading Grid to extend supply chain networks, optimize product launches, automate warehouse receiving, manage electronic payments and gain supply chain visibility. GXS Managed Services, GXS B2B outsourcing solution, empowers customers with the expertise, technical infrastructure and program support to conduct B2B e-commerce with trading partners globally. Based in Gaithersburg, Md., GXS has an extensive global network and has local offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions. GXS can be found on the Web at www.gxs.com, http://blogs.gxs.com/ and http://twitter.com/gxs.