- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Freelance Management Systems: A Guide to Getting Started
- Turning the Threat of Insurance Fraud into an Opportunity
- The Internet of Things Supply Chain
- Bank Strengthens Mobile Security, Lowers Costs & Enhances Customer Service
About This Company:
Exinda is a global provider of WAN optimization and application acceleration products. The company has helped over 2,000 organizations worldwide reduce network operating costs and ensure consistent application performance over the WAN. The Exinda Unified Performance Management (UPM) solution encompasses application visibility, control, optimization and intelligent acceleration all within a single network appliance that is affordable and easy to manage.
Founded in 2002, Exinda is headquartered in Andover, Massachusetts with regional offices in Canada and the United Kingdom. Research and Development is centralized in Melbourne, Australia.